Eye care is very important, so you should maintain it throughout the life course. Thanks to a good eyesight, we are able to appreciate the beauty of the world around us. The ability to see is one of the most wonderful gifts of nature to a person which improves the quality of life at any age. That is why you should know how to take care of our eyes. However, this is not so simple, because the eyes are an extremely sensitive and vulnerable organ, they need daily careful eye care and rest, especially after a busy day.
What causes eye sight problems?
Canadian HealthCare Mall enumerates the factors that negatively affect the visual organ:
- Long-term work at the computer and sitting at the TV screens for a long time;
- Reading in inappropriate conditions. First of all, this is insufficient lighting, but even the angle of reading and posture that you occupy during reading a book or newspaper is important for our eye health;
- Eye contact with direct sunlight. Ultraviolet radiation from the sun worsen our eye health, causes negative changes, accelerates the development of cataracts and macular degeneration, causes damage to the cornea. This problem can be partially solved by eye glasses, which protect your eyes from harmful radiation and increase the clarity of the image. When choosing eye glasses, you should pay attention to their quality and refuse the color eye glasses (red, blue, yellow and others), as they increase the intraocular pressure;
- Pollution of the environment can also have a negative impact on human eye health. During the research, a link was found between the level of air pollution and eye diseases. For example, beryllium has a harmful effect (up to oncological diseases) not only on the eyes, but also on the respiratory tract and skin;
- Stressful situations also affect the eye health. Negative information enters the brain through the organs of sight. As a result, a person may feel unpleasant sensations in the eyes: increased pressure, tension, rubbing, dryness of the mucosa, “sand in the eyes”. If you are often nervous, your eye health can get worse from constant stresses;
- Bad habits. A bright example is smoking, which increases the risk of developing cataracts and macular degeneration. Moreover, digestion of nutrients and vitamins in smoking people is worse than in those who do not have this bad habit. This, in turn, affects the condition of the optic nerve, which eventually contributes to loss of vision. Also, abstain from excessive and / or regular consumption of alcoholic beverages, since alcohol dehydrates the body, including the eyes. This increases the chance of developing a dry eye syndrome.
You may buy all the necessary means for eye care and eye health from Canadian HealthCare Mall: for example, Lumigan eye drop at the beneficial price!
The online pharmacy enumerates several effective eye health tips that contribute to the preservation of good eye health.
How to keep your eyes healthy and strong?
Rule # 1: Check your eyes regularly
Regular examination by an ophthalmologist (eye doctor) increases the chance to identify eye diseases and eye problems in time and start treatment before the development of serious eye diseases.
It is important to remember that most eye diseases, detected in the early stages, are more likely to be fully cured. In addition, frequent diagnostics allows to select means for eyesight correction;
Rule # 2: Monitor blood pressure and cholesterol level
Elevated blood pressure can cause hypertensive retinopathy, which can lead to blindness without proper treatment. Also, high blood pressure increases the risk of developing glaucoma and macular degeneration. The combination of hypertension with high cholesterol in blood damages blood vessels that feed the retina and impair eyesight. This may provoke a stroke of its central artery, which can lead to a complete eyesight loss.
Rule # 3: Watch blood sugar level
Excessive consumption of fatty and sweet foods leads to sharp changes in the level of sugar in blood and cause the development of type 2 diabetes. Some serious eye diseases are associated with this ailment, for example, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and cataracts. Swings in blood sugar can also lead to changes in the lens and impaired eyesight. Often, to reduce the desire to eat something sweet, it’s enough to drink water with a lemon.
Rule # 4: Develop the right habits when working at the computer
Position the monitor at arm’s length, so that its upper edge is about 5-7 cm below your eye level. The load on the eyes is less in this position, as it promotes flashing. And flashing, in turn, helps to keep the moisture of the cornea of the eye. Another good habit can be the “rule 20/20/20“: every 20 minutes of work at the computer distract your eyes from the screen and look at any object located at a distance of 20 meters from you for at least 20 seconds.
Rule # 5: Include fruits and vegetables in your diet
To keep your eyes healthy and strong, it is necessary to take vitamin A daily, which is contained in yellow, red, green vegetables, fruits (vegetables and fruits good for eyes), berries and herbs, but the greatest quantity is contained in carrots, pumpkins, apricots, spinach, parsley. It is also recommended consuming blueberries in the summer. This sweet berry has been used to maintain a good eyesight for centuries. Nutrients contained in blueberries support blood circulation in the eyes and help relieve tension and fatigue and strengthen the optic nerve. Eye health vitamins are extremely important.
However, the most important rule for eye health is taking care of the general condition of the body. Refuse bad habits and take care of the quality of your nutrition, exercise and night sleep, and then your eyes will be grateful to you!
Eye preventive care
Use only high quality eye drops to treat eye diseases, for example, Lumigan generic from Canadian HealthCare Mall. Also, it’s necessary to take some preventative measures to enjoy good eyesight at any age.
Read some more Canadian HealthCare simple tips, which can protect the eye health from various eye diseases.
- If you have to experience large visual loads at your work, it is necessary to try to maximize the comfort of your workplace for the eyes. Light should be distributed over the entire area of the working space. Illumination should be at the required level. It is necessary to try to avoid direct hit of beams in eyes. Shadow should not be a barrier to a more clear perception of the text. If you are right-handed, the light source should be located from the left side;
- Nowadays, many people work at the computer all day long – these are the realities of modern life. A good monitor is a very important element in the chain of factors that help maintain eye health at an acceptable level. Of course, such models are not cheap, but are strongly recommended. When working at a computer, it is necessary to give your eyes time to rest, never forget about it. Worked half an hour, rest for 5-10 minutes;
- Ladies who actively use eye makeup are strongly recommended to wash it off at night, as in the composition of modern cosmetics contains many substances that may provoke development of an allergic reaction and even inflammatory eye diseases;
- The correct diet for healthy eyes can provide support to the eye health. Eyesight problems can be prevented if you include in the daily menu products that contribute to strengthening the vessels of the eye retina. These include: carrots, blueberries, black currants. Myopia “requires” such foods as dill, green onions, parsley greens, cod liver. Cranberry and dog rose are helpful in retinal dystrophy. It will be very useful to drink a course of fish oil once a year;
- Regular gymnastic eye exercises is a powerful preventive measure for maintaining good eyesight. In addition, this gymnastics is very effective at the initial stages of the development of eye diseases;
- The main thing is not to be lazy, you can easily find 5-10 minutes for eye preventive care. It is strongly recommended to avoid over-exertion of the eyes, they should be given sufficient time for rest.
Lumigan eye drops
People over the age of 40 have a high risk of developing such an unpleasant and dangerous phenomenon as increased eye pressure. This condition may easily lead to an irreversible disease – glaucoma. How dangerous is it? If you do not start glaucoma treatment on time, your eyesight will deteriorate, the optic nerve will die and you go blind. More than 5 million people around the world have lost their eyesight due to glaucoma.
Lumigan generic from Canadian Health and Care Mall are the best eye drops for glaucoma which helps reduce eye pressure. Its active ingredient is an unsaturated fatty acid, similar in properties to hormones. Getting into the eye, Lumigan eye drops help maintain balance of inflow and outflow of eye fluid. The violation of this balance (the accumulation of fluid) leads to an increase in pressure, due to which the blood supply to the eye worsens and the load on the optic nerve increases.
Unfortunately, the increase in eye pressure and the development of glaucoma can be asymptomatic, so it is recommended to visit the ophthalmologist (eye doctor) once a year to check eyesight (especially people who have reached the age of 40). The use of eye drops Lumigan allows you to control the pressure and prevent the development of the eye disease.
Lumigan side effects
Lumigan side effects are rare. A person may experience: eye irritation (burning, itching, a sensation of sand in the eyes), blurred vision, dizziness and headache. During therapy, bimatoprost can cause an increase in the density and length of the eyelashes and provoke their active growth, darkening of the skin of the eyelids is also possible. After the cessation of treatment with Lumigan generic, all side effects disappear. The instruction for Lumigan says that the agent can cause an increase in the brown pigment of the iris of the eyes. Brown pigmentation begins to appear around the pupil and extends to the entire iris (most often, these are minor changes). In this case, the treatment can be continued, but should be carried out under the supervision of an eye doctor.
- If you have glaucoma of an inflammatory character or your eyes are infected with the herpes virus, use the drug with a special care;
- Patients with bronchial asthma should carefully monitor the occurrence of Lumigan side effects;
- Patients who plan to perform a cataract operation should refrain from using these eye drops.
Lumigan purchase must be agreed with a doctor who monitors the results of the treatment. Wash your hands before using the drops. The affected eye requires 1 drop of Lumigan, lie down with closed eyes for 1-2 minutes after the procedure.
Pleasant addition. Why do women buy Lumigan online so often? The thing is that these amazing eye drops have an unexpected side effect – their regular use makes eyelashes grow strong, they get good nutrition, which makes them thicker, longer and stronger. Also, eyelashes darken and become shiny under the influence of Lumigan. To achieve this result, the eye drops are applied along the line of eyelash growth with a brush. After 4 weeks, you may notice the first changes, the maximum effect comes after 4 months of the eye drops use. According to rumors, Lumigan eye drops are used by many Hollywood stars.