Being Healthy – what does it Mean?
Agree, this is not the question we ask ourselves every day. “Why?” – you may ask. If our body walks, eats, runs, jumps, and does not deliver particularly strong trouble to owners. We should ask people who cannot walk but should be in bed always. Or those who have given the world to know how to eliminate from migraine. Those who take on holiday kilos of drugs, and then you never know what will happen allergies during way. Those whose loved ones suffer from serious illness.
But here’s what Canadian Health and Care Mall http://healthcaremall4you.com/ noticed. Even if person looks perfectly healthy and moving, it does not mean that he is 100% health. If grapple with this question, and such “skeletons” will be found! However, very few people engage in self-diagnosing. People says:
- I have no time, I have to work!
- Smoking is harmful, and it is a pity to die healthy.
Have you noticed that we basically treat health according to saying “don’t have thy cloak to make when it begins to rain”, that is, up to a certain time. In our everyday life there is no word “preventive health care”. We do not know how to handle this mysterious “healthy lifestyle”.
When we are young, we live in response to disease and eliminating symptoms. At older ages, our vocabulary is replenished by “blood pressure”, “heart disorder.” Home kit turns already into pharmacy storage cabinet of “pills”. Count how many times we sit in queues to see a doctor? How much money is spent on expensive drugs that relieve only symptoms but do not cure cause? How much time is spent on complaints and talk about diseases?
But this time and money can be used wisely for benefit of something else, as they say. First and foremost, of course, for benefit of themselves and loved ones.
Sound Mind in Sound Body
Therefore, there is another option exactly to be healthy.
Here I will list those things that, in my view, available for real human health. What makes our lives more fulfilling:
- Get enough sleep for 6-8 hours. Of course, compliance regime is also crucial;
- High efficiency;
- Ability to easily and quickly concentrate;
- Stable weight;
- Operating digestion (how many times have eaten – so many times to go to toilet);
- Flexibility and mobility of muscles (seizures absence);
- Feeling of lightness in the body;
- Stable good mood;
- Easily transfer flights, long trips, exercise;
- Not to be predisposed to cold, even when there are terms of epidemic rages;
- Rapid healing of wounds;
- Absence of dyspnea.
And then everything goes as in puzzle, being healthy at 100%, we are living in joy of each day. We are happy with your body when you look in the mirror. We have a growing self-esteem. We begin to realize that even everything can be done in life. For example, to go to tour around the world, have fun with children, set your personal record in swimming, to conquer mountain top, etc.
Life becomes very promising, horizons are widen. Our body works as the world’s finest Swiss watches.
We are not distracted by sores, do not fall out of life for a week because of flu, do not complain and do not suffer. On the contrary, we breathe deeply, live every moment of precious life in absolute certainty of health and physical strength.
Everything is possible to be achieved so that do not waste time and start doing right now. Do not follow stereotype model of living, our life is beautiful and diverse that’s why be healthy and slim.
But in pursuit for slimness, many people are beginning to ignore products that simply need for every day eating. Experts have compiled a list of 10 categories of products, which should be eaten daily.
Canadian Health&Care Mall has compiled a list of 10 categories of products that you should try to eat every day.
- Mustard vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, spring greens, radishes, turnips, watercress. It should be consumed at least once a day, portion of 100-150 grams.
- Green: spring greens, young salad, spinach, sorrel, silverbeet. It is desirable to eat two times per day (serving – one cup of fresh or half a cup of ready-made).
- Other vegetables: asparagus, beets, peppers, carrots, corn, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, bamia, onions, pumpkins, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, tomatoes. It is recommended eating of two times per day (portion: one cup of raw vegetables, half a cup of cooked).
- Legumes: beans, peas, chickpeas, lentils, miso, pinto bean, tofu, hummus. It is desirable to eat three times per day (portion of hummus – a quarter cup of cooked beans, peas, lentils or tofu – half a cup, fresh peas or lentils – cup).
- Berries: grapes, raisins, blackberries, cherries, raspberries, strawberries. Eat one time a day (portion- half a cup of fresh or frozen, or a quarter cup of dried fruit).
- Other fruits such as apples, apricots, avocados, bananas, melons, clementines, figs, grapefruit, melon, kiwi, lemons, limes, lychees, mangoes, nectarines, oranges, papaya, passion fruit, peaches, pears, pineapple, plums , pomegranates, dried plums, tangerines, watermelon. It is recommended to eat three times a day: one serving is equal to a cup of fruit slices (or one medium piece of fruit), or a quarter cup of dried fruit.
- Sunflower Seeds: less than one tablespoon daily.
- Nuts: a quarter cup a day, or two tablespoons of almonds, peanuts or other nuts.
- Spices: a quarter teaspoon of turmeric in addition to any other spices.
- Whole grains: buckwheat porridge, rice, cereals, pasta, bread. Three times a day (one portion is half a cup of cooked rice or pasta, one cup of cereal, slice of bread, half of boublik).
In addition to this, Canadian Pharmacy Mall recommends at least 90 minutes of physical activity per day (eg, walking), and drinking five large glasses of water.